Journey Hospice, a program of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey, offering support to our clients, their family and loved ones during that journey currently has a NEW opportunity for a Marketing and Sales Liaison!
Through the power of the Holy Spirit and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, who are in need, or who have limited choices.
LSMNJ team members are dedicated to providing healing, hope and hospitality, regardless of religious background through a diversified social ministry program addressing many critical human care needs.
We are seeking employees that share those same values and want to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
This position is full-time offering competitive compensation, a robust benefit package and generous paid time off.
Promotes Hospice services to the community, local hospitals, medical centers, physicians, case managers, social workers and other healthcare professionals to maintain a healthy census for the program.
Represents Journey Hospice in local organizations.
1. Supports the mission and values of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey, which is: Through the power of the Holy Spirit, and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of the Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, are in need, or have limited choices.
2. Drive revenue and meet/exceed associated sales goals.
3. Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
4. Perform tasks related to logging daily sales activity.
5. Respond and follow through on sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
6. Communicate internally about new opportunities, service issues and other issues that affect the day to day business of a community relations liaison.
7. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods and relevant internal liaison to optimize quality of service, business growth and resident satisfaction.
8. Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business goals, including costs and sales- especially managing personal time and productivity.
9. Manage and control expenditures within established budgets.
10. Actively participate in community organizations to promote the presence of Journey Hospice and to assist in the development of a viable, active referral base.
11. Coordinate Special Events for professionals to enhance awareness of hospice services in the marketplace.
12. Completes annual compliance and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the LSMNJ Code of Ethics and Business Integrity in the performance of duties.
13. Adheres to the Organization’s Policies and Procedures regarding the Compliance Program of the organization and is timely in reporting any possible concerns.
14. Follows all local, state and federal regulations as they pertain to the position.
15. Adheres to to the Organization’s Policies and Procedures covering Privacy and Security in Complicance with HIPAA regulations.
16. Other duties as assigned by my supervisor, necessary for the efficient operation of the department/facility.